- Description of hands-on science activity
- Learning outcomes of science activity
- Key science terms related to the activity
- Video detailing how to teach the activity
- Student worksheets for the activity
- Materials needed for the activity
* Materials generally are common household items. If not, details explain where they can be purchased.
To learn more about our curriculum, please check the information on Amazon.
Kids Invent video provides educators with insights on using the activity to engage student inventors.
Kids Invent activities inspire young inventors.
The curriculum is used for schools, after school programs, summer camps, and museum projects. These programs inspired many students, ages 6 to 15, to enjoy and love science. Students learn science concepts first hand while having fun.
If you are a teacher or administrator and would like to order all or a set of Kids Invent activities for your classroom, please check out Amazon.